Introducing our new general and colorectal surgeon
Tuesday 16 August 2016
Fulwood Hall Hospital is very pleased to announce our new Consultant, Mr Marius Paraoan, general and colorectal surgeon, who will see both private and NHS patients every Saturday morning.
• Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
• Haemorrhoidal Disease (Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation, Rubber Band Ligation and Haemorrhoidectomy)
• Perinal Conditions (Fissure, Fistula)
• Diagnostic Upper GI Endoscopy
• Colonoscopy (diagnostic and treatment of polyps)
• Upper GI
• Endoscopy, Stomach and Duodenum
• Lumps and Bumps
• Anal Procedures
• Colorectal Procedures
To view Mr Pararoan's full profile please click here.