Worried about mobility?
Could a hip or knee replacement help?
The older we get, the more we can suffer from painful joints. Fortunately, our specialist clinical team has the perfect answer.
No matter how active and healthy you are, it is a fact of life that everyday wear and tear can take its toll on your joints. As well as causing pain and discomfort, this can be emotionally distressing too. Perhaps worst of all is the threat of losing your mobility if the problem is left untreated.
The good news is that improvements in medical care have made treatment for hip and knee pain quicker and more effective than ever. Today, thousands of patients have successful surgery every year, and that includes hip replacements and knee replacements. People make fuller and faster recoveries too, because medical advances have improved the knowledge and technology available to specialists.
Why choose Fulwood Hall Hospital?
Simple: hip and knee replacements performed at Fulwood Hall Hospital come with the added peace of mind that you could not be in safer hands. The quality of our service starts with the fact that you will be allocated a dedicated patient advisor; a professional whose job it is to make sure you get the tailored and personalised treatment we think you deserve.
Our clinical teams are made up of leading experts in their field, and the care you will receive is not just performed quickly, effectively and expertly – it is also delivered with courtesy and discretion. The little things matter to us too, and that is because we know they matter to our patients. As well as your physical comfort, we also prioritise your personal convenience. It means that a stay at our hospital gives you access to a wide range of facilities and options for making your visit as easy and pleasant as possible.
- With fast and flexible appointments, surgery can happen sooner, and that can help your recovery too. Why not time your treatment around other commitments like hobbies and holidays?
- We offer a highly personalised approach to your care, from surgery, discharge and medication through to rehabilitation or follow-up appointments.
- We use expert consultant orthopaedic surgeons with great reputations, and that gives you the chance to relax knowing you are in safe hands.
- The products and procedures we use are state of the art and include on-site X-ray, ultrasound and MRI technologies.
- We have superb physiotherapy rehabilitation facilities all on site; perfect for helping you recovery quickly.
- Your comfort and convenience are taken very seriously, so we provide private en-suite rooms, healthy menus of freshly prepared food, in-room extras and facilities like free parking.
- Optional interest-free finance with Zebra Health Finace means treatment with us is easier to pay for, and that means one less reason to delay.
Help is here
To discover whether a hip or knee replacement could give you a new lease of life, email us to arrange a consultation: email@example.com.
At Fulwood Hall Hospital, we have the facilities to treat a huge variety of hip and knee complaints, from simple or long-term injuries through to full hip or knee replacements. Whatever we treat you for, rest assured that we only use the best equipment and latest clinical techniques.
Meet our consultants
We’ve built our reputation on clinical excellence, and that starts with the skills, professionalism and expertise of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons and wider clinical team. There is more to great treatment than medical knowledge alone though, and so we have chosen to work with friendly consultants who really understand the value of personalised care.
Total Care package
Embracing everything you need in one comprehensive package, Our Total Care package makes paying for care beautifully simple. Whether it is your hips or knees that need attention, this all-inclusive option takes care of every aspect of your care.
No matter how long you are with us, everything is covered from the moment you first see one of our specialists.
- Pre-operative assessment before your admission
- Hospital accommodation with meals if required/appropriate
- Unlimited care from the nursing team
- Diagnostic services as an in-patient e.g. MRI, CT and X-ray
- Fees for your consultant while you are with us
- Sixty days of post-discharge outpatient care starting when you leave hospital
Even after you leave our care, our post-operative package means you are covered for further treatment.
- One follow-up consultation with your consultant
- Take-home medications for up to ten days, as prescribed by your consultant
If your GP recommends seeing a consultant, you can ask to be referred to Fulwood Hall Hospital. They will write a referral letter which will detail the care you need.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
For more information, or to book your private consultation with a consultant orthopaedic surgeon from our leading team, you can reach us today on 01772 707 411.