Benefits of choosing Fulwood Hall Hospital
Fulwood Hall Hospital offers a wide range of services to our private patients – those that are insured or paying for themselves. The hospital also provides some services to NHS patients in conjunction with local NHS commissioners. Access to NHS services are via the NHS Choose and Book system, more information can be obtained by contacting the hospital.
Patients selecting Fulwood Hall Hospital will benefit from:
- High quality clinical and professional services with proven outcomes
- Care that is managed and delivered by one consultant throughout treatment
- Excellent levels of cleanliness and low infection rates
- Digital TV / radio and free WiFi
- Caring, friendly staff who respect patient needs
- Free car parking
- Freshly prepared meals served in patient rooms by our catering staff
- Private ‘Premium Care’ patients also receive private accommodation with en-suite rooms for overnight stays, choice of consultant and choice of appointment time together with priority access and discharge.